Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm Not Worthy! I'm Not Worthy!

I debated whether or not to mention this, but being that it may never happen again, I thought I'd better. Someone (I say someone because I don't know if they want their name mentioned or not) has nominated my blog for Best LGBT Blog. As far as I can figure out, the 'LGBT' stand for Bacon Lettuce & Tomato-something. I'm not really sure.

Anyhoo, nominations conclude on Dec. 24th, then the nominees will be narrowed down to the 10 worthiest nominees in each category. Then an online voting form will be provided on January 1st and votes will be taken until Jan. 14th.

I've known about the nomination/contest for some time now and I made the attempt to nominate a couple of blogs over the last 3-4 weeks, but every time I have tried to type my information in the "comments" area, they are invisible, so I guess the world will be deprived of my nominations (sorry Gatochy and Genuine). Here's hoping the voting form will be a little more cooperative.

If you're interested you can check out the categories and nominees at: Best of Blog (BoB) Awards, and like I said, you can nominate blogs through tomorrow. As far as I know, I've only been nominated in this one category, but if you know of another, please let me know. In the meantime I'd like to thank the person who nominated me. I appreciate it! Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Kirk. I voted for you (and thanks for the thought, BTW ;) )

Your comment is probably not invisible, I think the problem is with the design of the site, because the comment you write appears above your name instead of bellow, and they're separated by a line. So it just looks like your comment doesn't appear, but it's there.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
Good news! Out of frustration I e-mailed the BoB Awards people and nominated your blog that way. I hope it worked. I nominated it for best Photo/Art Blog, 'cause I always love looking at/reading about all your beautiul images. You're always introducing me to something new.

Saturday, December 25, 2004 10:49:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.