Sunday, June 20, 2004

Fanlisting Buttons

If you're here, then you probably wanna see all my fanlisting buttons! SWEET! I made a few myself, for people/things that I love that (at this time) don't have fan listings of their own:

• Lou Ferrigno/Hulk
• TAB
• Morris the Cat
• Einsten Bros. Bagels
• Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo
• Square Pegs
• Broom Hilda
• Pecs
• Biceps

Feel free to download any of the buttons and place them on your page. I just ask that 1) DO NOT steal my bandwidth (thus the loading of the button to your own image host) and 2) That if you are going to use the buttons I made (listed above), that you please link back to me: http://kirkkitsch.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Enjoy the buttons! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.