Saturday, December 18, 2004

Keyword Klatch

Embedded within the template of my blog there is a add-on which contains a feature that keeps track of the keywords people type into various search engines, which bring them to my blog. I thought you might get a kick out of seeing some of them. I've attached 6 of the most recent keyword lists that have taken place over the month of Nov/Dec. I find it amazing (and somewhat disturbing) that the two main keywords that have brought people to my blog are: "overstock woman" and "colonix" Lol! Little did I know when I wrote those posts that it was the beginning of a keyword search that would come to define my blog! *Thanks goes out to The Cunning Linguist for inspiring this post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

CL-
Ohhhhh. I get it, so if I'd actually typed all these key words in an actual post, instead of doing a screen capture and posting it as a jpg file, I'd have generated even MORE Google-licious responses? Interesting...

BTW, that whole Gisele thing really pissed me off. That stupid bitch.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:39:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.