Monday, June 21, 2004

100 Things About Me

1. I love good french fries
2. I have a BFA in Graphic Design
3. I own over 1,260 DVD movies
4. My "first kiss" was from some drunk idiot at a 7-11
5. I'm an only child
6. I think Johnny Knoxville is sexy
7. I collect records
8. I prefer cold weather
9. I like rainy days
10. My favorite holiday is Halloween
11. I was voted "Most Talented" of my senior class
12. I love pop culture
13. Horror movies are my favorite genre
14. Madeline Kahn sent me an autographed picture in the mail
15. I've never been in a fist fight
16. My favorite food is Chinese
17. I like everything on my pizza, except anchovies and mushrooms
18. I like to dip my french fries in mustard
19. The Hager Twins from the TV show Hee-Haw are my 3rd cousins
20. I had a "rat tail" in the 80's. It was over 12" long
21. I've had retina surgery
22. I've never broken a bone
23. My first concert was George Michael's Faith concert
24. I'm gay
25. I'm not too gay
26. I collect vintage retro cookbooks & booklets
27. Photography was my minor in college
28. I want to write a book called "Bitter" based on my history of bad dates
29. My second-favorite holiday is Valentine's Day
30. Double edge razors freak me out
31. My favorite flavor is grape
32. I like Jazz music
33. I like Electronica music
34. I prefer taking a bath to taking a shower
35. I like the taste of Alka Seltzer
36. I have a bodybuilder fetish
37. Some sounds turn me on
38. I started a Garfield fan club when I was in the 6th grade
39. I miss Peaches Records & Tapes
40. I hate to do yard work
41. I hate to do laundry
42. I hate to wash dishes
43. I miss Dunkin' Donuts
44. I have 5 movie posters framed in my house: American Gigolo (German poster), A Clockwork Orange, Fear No Evil, Fade To Black, and Happy Birthday To Me
45. One of my favorite Boris Karloff movies is The Black Cat
46. I think Vince Vaughn is sexy
47. I can be stubborn
48. I'm a nice person
49. I love cartoons
50. I miss taco-flavored Doritos
51. I used to dye my hair black. People couldn't tell the difference
52. My favorite colors are orange and chartreuse
53. I used to be a "cutter"
54. I was in love with a ferrier (blacksmith), once
55. I love to shop at Target
56. I have a habit of biting my fingernails
57. I rarely wear cologne
58. I order Thanksgiving dinner from a local grocery store every year
59. I like to shop at pawn shops and thrift stores
60. I love vintage advertising images, esp. food
61. I had a love/hate relationship with a guy named "Jon" in my 7th grade art class
62. I got a ticket for road rage once
63. I've only received 3 speeding tickets
64. I don't care for organized religion
65. At one time I wanted to be an art therapist
66. I've been through 3 psychiatrists and 1 therapist
67. I don't like to rely on drugs to fix problems
68. I miss my friend Kelea from junior college
69. I miss my childhood penpal Catherine
70. I prefer black shoes
71. I hate summertime
72. Autumn is my favorite time of year
73. I've only been drunk 3x
74. I've only thrown up once, from drinking too much
75. I've known someone who's died of AIDS
76. I wonder if self-esteem is a recessive trait
77. I like to smoke a clove cigarette or cigarello from time to time
78. I like clean, crisp smells
79. I'm not a big fan of flowery scents
80. I always wanted to learn how to box
81. I don't know how to swim
82. I don't know how to ride a bike
83. I don't like children
84. I don't like big dogs
85. I love to go to used book sales and fairs
86. I did an internship at a museum once
87. I like to make celebrity scrapbooks
88. I'm perfectly comfortable eating alone as I am with friends
89. I want to try a New England lobster roll someday
90. I'd rather look than touch
91. I like riding on trains
92. I like cereal
93. I wish I had some new glasses
94. If I could have one power, it would be the ability to freeze time
95. I bit my mom's boss, once
96. I wish I could have known James Dean
97. I love to play Boggle and word games
98. I wish I had a job working with books
99. Sometimes I get lonely
100. I spend way too much time on my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.