Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Six Month Blogiversary!

Today marks the 6 month anniversary of the day I started my blog. Thanks to everyone who regularly visits/reads my blog. I hope you enjoy it as much I've enjoyed writing it. Here's to more fun times!

To commemorate the occasion I'd like to hold a raffle sometime in January. I say "raffle" because each chance would cost $1 (the money will go towards shipping costs). The prize will include lots of books on pop culture, DVD/VHS movies & cartoons and even some fun toys. The books and movies will be both new and gently used. Once I've gathered everything together, I'll post a picture. In order to gauge interest, either leave a comment saying so or e-mail me at: KirkkitschBlog@aol.com

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I'm in! Although of course you know in my case the shipping would be more expensive - but as you said, I'd pay the costs, naturally. :)

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger Fiber said...

I'm in.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 9:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! And many more to come I hope. $1.00?! I can handle that kind of action.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 7:44:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.