Monday, November 20, 2006

Gag

I ran across this article in the October issue of Reader's Digest, but only now have had the time to scan it and talk about it. It made me roll my eyes and go 'Oy.' This post was inspired by another blog post recently written by my friend Terri, on her blog.

And yes, I realize that you don't just open a bag of candy and tell the child "Eat 'til you hit the bottom," however, it's people who do shit like this (re: the article) who are the same politically-correct assholes who give their kids 'time-outs' and who put their kids on Ritalin because they're "such a spirited handful." Whatever. I am so beyond tired of the whole vilification of anyone and anything that eats like any normal person has been doing for decades. And don't even get me started on the latest hubbub where the government is now going to dictate portion sizes and choice of cooking oils. Here's an idea: Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!


P.s. What retard kid is gonna say "Four" without being coerced? C'mon! That's like those parents who try and tell you "Billy would rather trick-or-treat for UNICEF than receive candy." Riiiiiight. I somehow find it hard to believe that if his answer was "Fourteen" Mommy would have been okay with that. Puhlease.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four m&ms, yeah right. She probably makes him close his eyes so he doesn't see her shoving the rest of the bag in her mouth as fast as she can.

By the way, I think your blog's great.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Terri-
BUT, what he didn't tell you was that he wanted the one pound bag to share with a roaving gang of boxcar children who may otherwise not have a Christmas. That little imp. God bless him.

Corey-
LOL! No shit! I never even thought of that. I can totally see "Mommy" funneling them into her mouth with one fist while trying to talk, telling him "envision the flavor." Whatever!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like me blog. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back! :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.