Saturday, November 11, 2006

What I Wish I Was Reading + Dirty Birdy


I love Amy Sedaris, but I just can't bring myself to pay nearly $20 for her new book. LOL! I know, I'm a cheapskate, but maybe once it's not so new I'll find it cheaper somewhere.

BTW, I just called 911 and reported the new neighbors down the street. They must be new because this Tejanopalooza just started like 3 weeks ago, but it's consistant every weekend. Let's put it this way, it's so loud I could hear it while watching TV in the den in the BACK of the house and I can feel its' reverberations when I'm in any other room of the house. These people live ACROSS the street 4 houses away! Retarded. This is just one more reason I hate people. Fucktards.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

One word: flamethrower.

For dumbass neighbors, it works every time.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:19:00 AM  
Blogger Radmila said...

Just keep calling the police.
Bastards.

Worse comes to worst hire a kid to do the old flaming dogshit on the porch trick.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave-
If only. They would be some crispy motherfuckers.

I'm not one of those people whose laying in wait for someone to do something wrong in the neighborhood. Nor do I mind the occasional loud music due to a party or whatever. BUT every weekend for 5+ hours, non-stop? That's retarded. I don't know which is more mind-numbing: The fact that they are such ignorant fucktards that they have no regard for anyone around them or the fact that not ONE of the neighbors, either to the north/south or behind, didn't call 911 before ME, who lives further down the street. Geeeeez.

Thanks for commenting :)

Radmila-
Oh, trust me, I will. I want this behaviour nipped in the bud before it becomes a regular thing. It just takes one person to fuck up an otherwise peaceful neighborhood and I'm not about to start living around them. (i.e. turning up my TV to drown out the noise, wearing headphones, etc.) Sooo not gonna happen.

I wonder if a bear trap in a flaming papersack would have the same effect... Hmmmm...

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it! :)

Monday, November 13, 2006 3:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.