Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dinosaurs Love Grey Poupon


A few days ago, I was at the grocery store getting provisions for Halloween. I was tired and kinda out of it and at one point while strolling down one of the aisles, I blindly ran over a 'speedbump' and was like "WTF did I just run over?" I lookd behind me and there laid a little dinosuar with tire marks down his back. I picked him up, to get him out of harm's way, and then it dawned on me "Why not have a little fun with him?" As you can see, he now loves Grey Poupon. I guess what they say is true; dinosaurs will eat anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Ark-
I couldn't agree more. God, I'll never forget the first time I ever tasted that godforsaken concoction: I went on a school-sponsored field trip to Washington, D.C. back in 1985, with some classmates from junior high and on the plain we were served turkey sandwiches on crescent rolls. I took one bite of mine and was like "Blech! What's that freako flavor?" It turned out it was Grey Poop-on. I've held it in contempt ever since. That "freako flavor," I come to find out, was horseradish. Bleah bleah BLEAH!

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.