Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jack O'Lantern '06

This is a picture of this year's jack o'lantern. Believe it or not, I didn't feel like carving one last year, so the pumpkin just hung around the house until around August of this year.

This year instead of my usual Sloppy Joes, I made mega nachos, Rice Krispie Treats and Golden Graham Bars (same principal as Rice Krispie Treats, just add chocolate chips; think s'more in bar form). I made too much of everything, so it's Halloween here alllll week.

I only had 2 trick-or-treaters (my friend Christi and her hubby dropped by with Mummy Princess and Recalled Spinach; i.e. their children). It was fun to have trick or treaters for a change. I've only had them once before in the 11 years I've lived here.

I watched Halloween, Fall of the House of Usher, The Headless Horseman (AKA The Adventures of Ichabod Crane/Disney) and lotsa Halloween cartoons/specials (Fat Albert, Bugs Bunny, Mad Monster Party...). AND it was nice and chilly, so I opened all the windows. Nice nice nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.