Friday, October 20, 2006

Mancandy


While reading up on the remake of the 1978 made-for-TV movie The Initiation of Sarah, I recognized the face of one of the actors in the movie: Ben Ziff (whatta name!). I could've sworn I'd seen him before, but I couldn't put my finger on where or when. I distinctly remember his face (God, he's hot, just look at that mouth! Kissable.) because even then I thought he was so cute. Well, after doing a little sleuthing, it turns out I have seen him before. He was one of the eager interns in a batch of Dell computer commercials (remember those?). The whole "intern" angle was the new ad campaign that replaced the "You are sooo getting a Dell"-dude, since he was arrested for buying pot from an undercover policeman (narc!).

Annnyway, Ben is going to be in the remake of The Initiation of Sarah, whic premieres on the ABC Family 13 Nights of Halloween this Sunday at 7PM (check local listings for time and channel). As you know, I'm not a huge fan of remakes, but I am a sucker for teens (or at least people portraying teens) in danger movies. Plus, I can never resist a teen movie where telekinesis, witchcraft or bloodshed is on the menu. PLUS, you gotta love the fact that Morgan Fairchild is reprising her ORIGINAL ROLE as one of the house mothers for the sorority (at least from what I've been able to surmise). It never ceases to amaze me she's knock knock knockin' on 60's door. I swear she made a pact with the Devil.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAWT!! Thanks for the eye-candy tip. Will be on the lookout for more sightings of this hottie.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.