Friday, October 13, 2006

Bottled Water

When I'm out and about and it's hot outside, I notice that I usually reach for water instead of a soft drink. I think it's because it's not as heavy, not necessarily because I'm all about health, health, health (I still drink Coke With Lime and Tab like a fiend). Most bottled waters have a plastic aftertaste that I find very distinctive, though most people have no idea what I mean when I say that. Here's my top 3 bottled water favorites. BTW, I'm almost certain that Fiji's deliciousness has a lot to do with the shape of their bottle...as weird as that may sound.


*Note: I realize this is a lame post, but I have lotsa stuff to do today, so it'll have to do. Also, I know it may sound pretentious to be talking about bottled water, esp. since, growing up in the 80's I never thought I'd be paying for a bottle of WATER. Funny how things change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Water is an important part to your daily routine. I prefer Aquafina, Fiji is a second, then propel. But I guess propel isnt really water. Mostly I drink the stuff the cute clearwater man brings in his shorts and rolled up sleeves to the office. MMMMM. The water. That is.

Friday, October 13, 2006 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

It's all about the Fresca.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.