Friday, November 10, 2006

What I'm Listening to: Vol. 11


Dinah Washington- Dinah's Blues © 1998
The Pet Shop Boys- Actually © 1987
A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector © 1990
The Best of Nina Simone © 1990
Prozzäk- Hot Show © 1999
Etta James Rocks the House © 1992

I know, I know. Even looking at Christmas CDs this far ahead is insane, BUT once I saw the songs and the people peforming them, I had to buy it. Boy, am I glad I did. I LOVE this Christmas CD! I'm kinda picky when it comes to Christmas music, but in addition to having one of my favorite songs (Marshmallow World, as only Darlene Love could sing it), all the songs are good. Performed by Darlene Love, The Ronettes, The Crystals and Bob B. Soxx And The Blue Jeans, you can't help but get in the holiday mood while listening to it. Highly recommended.

*On a side note, for those who are familair with the whole Phil Spector/murder case, the CD's insert folds out into a creepy little poster of him dressed as Santa. Freakshow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.