Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Brokeback Coloring Fun

While spelunking through one of my closets (2 down, 1 more to go!) I've come across all kinds of swell stuff. Among them was my ol' Big Jim coloring books. I flipped through it and had to snicker once I saw this particular coloring page. I realize that for it to officially be like Brokeback Mountain, they'd both be in the same sleeping bag, but you gotta take what you get. I considered putting them in the same sleeping bag through the magic of Photoshop, but I just didn't have the time and/or patience, so you'll have to use your imagination. *Click on the image for a printable version

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Brilliant!

Though I never heard of Big Jim before. He sounds like quite the butch stud. I could easily see Jake G playing him in a movie. :) Why does the other guy in the tent with him look like his identical twin, though?
heh.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Cheryl-
Thank you! It made me laugh.

Oh yeah, the 70's and early 80's were all about Big Jim. I was never one of those kids who got into the whole G.I. Joe thing. I always thought Big Jim was more of a rugged hunk than G.I. Joe. You can only don camouflage and throw a grenade so many times before it's yawnsville.

Lol! It's true, the other guy does look like a clone. I forget his name, they were pretty much interchangeable though.

Thanks for commenting! :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.