Sunday, August 20, 2006

Kodachrome

As I've mentioned before, from time to time I end up with a handful of random photos that I've taken over a long period of time. There's really no rhyme or reason to them, I just take the picture because I like the way something looks. Here are those photos.


• Colorful bouquets of flowers from Target
• One of the neon light fixtures from one of the local malls
• Milk!
• A train blocking my path to lunch at Ho Ho Kitchen
• MORE milk!
• Shopping cart a la Targét
• Screen capture from a late-night episode of The Oblongs
• Cutie-face goldfish hidin' out in the aquarium at the place where I get my haircut
• Organic cantaloupes at Target
Unbirthday cake with butter cream frosting. M-m-m!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.