Friday, August 11, 2006

I Write the Blog That Makes the Whole World Ping

Woo hoo! I feel just like Dave over at Blogography! A mere 2 years into this whole blogging thing and I finally got my very own crackpot asshole (unless you count this one)! Talk about 6 degrees of separation! Yes, folks, my blog was "reviewed" (if that's what you wanna call it) yesterday and I got 2 craptacular thumbs down! And even though the "blog" that reviewed it is a whopping 2 1/2 months old, I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

Having taken the time to read some of their other "reviews," (all negative...gee, imagine that), I'm now relieved to find out that I'm nowhere near as bitter as these people. Oh well, I guess if so many people didn't think they were talented there wouldn't be any blogs. Besides, the great thing about blogs is that you don't have to read them. Viva la indifference!

The irony of it all: the same day, right after receiving an e-mail notifying me that "lucky me" had had his blog reviewed, I got a nice comment (regarding my blog) from another blogger, left via BlogExplosion. Odd because I haven't gotten a comment through them for over a year. Ah, the universe really does have a way of working things out.

So, in honor of the folks over at "smartassfarm.com," (Sorry, I don't handout blog traffic) knowing what a fan they are of my sidebar, AND since I haven't added any in almost a year, here is the latest list of NEW links I'll be adding to the Links area soon! Enjoy!

Art
Michael Anderson

Beefcake
Binais Begovic
Mike Grossi

Blog Resources
dPolls: Online polls repository

Book & 'Zines
Lambiek Antiquarian Comic Shop
RBookshop Discount Book Store

Celebs/Eyecandy
Stanislav Lanevski

Food
KooKooRoo
Pictures of Girls Eating Sandwiches
Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Energy Drink

Movies & Television
Classic Hollywood Bios
Commander USA and His Groovie Movies
Wrinkly Towers: Classic Hollywood Picture Cards

Horror Movies
The Great British Ghoul-O-Rama

Music
Upcoming CD Releases
VinylTom the Record King

Politics & Propaganda
Dubyah's Dashboard (For Angry Liberals)

Pop Culture
The Big Cartoon Database
BoondoggleMan: Lanyard keychains
Drink at Work
Gil The Crab's "I Pinch" Merchandise
MODish: Network for modern collectors

Pulp & Kitsch
Camp Kitsch

Shopping
Mr. Light: Battery-operated candles

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

w00t! Many congratulations!

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave-
Thanks! It's pretty intense. Not.

Friday, August 11, 2006 4:48:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

Kirk i personally love your blog and think its awsome but i don't comment all the time but i come by here everyday! keep doin' what youre doin'!

Friday, August 11, 2006 8:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your sidebar, I can find almost anything I need from there. It is crazy long, but who cares. If you want people to visit sites you like, then you have to have them right on the page and not in some stupid dropdown box.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.