Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's Hard to Soar With the Eagles...

Calling Target to see if they received the new DVD release of 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer,' since Best Buy didn't have their shit together...yet again.

Target: (After listening to an automated message and then pressing 1) Thank you for calling Target Eastchase. May I help you find something?
Me: Yes, could I speak to someone in the DVD department?
Target: DVD...(thinking) You mean the Electronics Department.
Me: That works.
Target: Just a moment.

5 minutes passes...dead air

Target: (same operator) Thank you for calling Target Eastchase. May I help you find something?
Me: I'm still waiting to speak to someone in Electronics.
Target: No one answered?
Me: No.
Target: Shame on them. I'm sorry about that. Just a second.

Phone rings in Electronics Department

Target: Thank you for calling Target Electronics. May I help you find something?
Me: Yes, I was wondering if you received the new DVD release of I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
Target: Wha...I Know What You Did Last Summer?
Me: No, it's another sequel to the I Know What You Did Last Summer movies, but it's called I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. It just came out on Tuesday.
Target: And it's a new release you say?
Me: Yes.
Target: Are you sure it's not Bring It On (All or Nothing)?
Me: I'm pretty sure, let me check.

I sit the phone down and go to take a nap. Annnnnd cut. That's a wrap!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr farrell

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"dr farrell"

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.