Thursday, June 16, 2005

So NOT Crackalackin'

This could easily be the follow up to my previous post entitled Whitebread Gangstas. However, a follow-up would suggest that there was some progress made, so in the interest of "keepin' it real," this is not a follow-up as much as part 2 of more bitching.

While browsing over at MySpace.com, I came across these various photos. They were SO ridiculous, I thought I'd share them here with you. Again, I'm still baffled as to why Gen (wh)Y/Gen ADD has such an infatuation with weapons. Maybe it's a guy thing. Maybe it's an extension of their dick. I dunno. Whatever it is, it's retarded (see the fucktard in the blue hoodie for evidence of this). I guess being perceived as a "badass" is "cool." I hate to break this to them, but the cemetery and penal systems are overflowing with cool people with brilliant futures ahead of them. Not. If you get killed, it's like, Game Over, dude. This ain't the set of Bones, bruh.

Whatever their motivation, it's retarded. I especially love how everyone thinks they're Scarface or a Goodfella. I'd love to see what would happen if the weapon(s) were taken away and they were left to their own devices. I envision some serious bladder control issues. Maybe these morons will do us all a favor and busta cap in each other's ass. Or better yet, get something broken off in theirs, once they hit prison. Peace out.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who dresses these people? The guy in BW looks like a Gilligan wannabe. Also .. when he fires that thing from that I'm down and oh so cool grip -- the scalding hot casing is gonna pop out and burn his trashyass.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

I wish they knew how stupid they look!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, here is my pic on myspace I took to make fun of them,, notice dale in the background ! Pic link
-thedamnblog

Thursday, June 16, 2005 6:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's dumbwits like that that give gun owners a bad name. I certainly hope they are taken out of the gene pool before they breed as stupidity such as that should not be allowed to pass on.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

:D I digged thedamnblog's tattoo!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, thanx

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Clublint-
No shit! I'm glad I'm not the only one left scratching their head over this one. I can so relate. I had a retro (not explicit, circa mid 50's) image in my MySpace profile and the administrator removed it without explanation, yet other members can have bukkake self-pics and vagina shots that look like an autopsy? WTF-ever!

LOUP-
I laughed my ass off when I read your comment. I totally hadn't thought about where the casing would go (and I'm sure his scalded ass didn't either...idiot)

Nccountry-
The important thing is WE know how stupid they look.

Thedamnblog-
That's awesome! I cracked UP when I saw that! YOU crackalackin', bruh! ;)

JeanC-
One can only hope that these idjits eat some lead or catch a bullet with their temporal lobe (though in the lobe's defense, there does have to be brain present in order to exist in the first place).

Mariana-
Yeaaah. It is very cool. You know what, though, there is a professional bodybuilder named Eddie Moyzan, who has a similar tattoo. He actually has the flames on BOTH forearms now. Also very cool!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:36:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.