Friday, June 17, 2005

Color in Your Life

[1] I saw this lizard while I was on my way to the backyard. I was fortunate enough that he understood english, 'cause I told him to "Freeze! Dont' move a muscle!," then ran inside, got my camera, came back, and he was exactly where I left him. Good lizard! He insisted I hum Supermodel while I took pictures, but I vehemently refused.

[2] The window at one of my favorite seafood restaurants here in Arlington. AWFUL crabcakes (they had horseradish in 'em! BLECH!), but the shrimp and hushpuppies are to DIE for!

[3] There's always room for Jell-O at the Chinese buffet!

[4] A great display at the nearby hardware store. Couldn't resist taking a picture of it!

[5] A "spur of the moment" photo idea. My dining room table, looking quite photogenic. The flower is from my yard. Those are gummi bears in the small bowl.

[6] Word of advice: Never smell a candle that has been put on clearance. P U! Blech! This basket at the hardware store was brimming with clearance candles. They all smelled like yuck.

[7] Some flowers at the KFC drive thru.

[8] I found this really beautiful for some reason. I passed it on the sidewalk, while on the way to my car after shopping at the hardware store.

[9] Another image that caught my eye. This time at the grocery store parking lot. I love taking pictures of found objects/compositions.

[10] Out with the old and in with the new. The old Flintstone's car was recently replaced with this brightly-colored jetski at the nearby Kroger.

[11] Mmmmm! Ice cream sammich!

3 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

I love the colors in the composition of the pictures. THAT is your dining room? *tsk* Mine is plain vanilla.

Speaking of vanilla...clearance candles are there for a reason. Buy them as 'unwanted guest repellant".

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:16:00 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

Still jealous about the color of your walls.
That is all! :D

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:17:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Ragdoll-
Yep, that's the color of my living room/dining room (it's all one big room...with there was at least a divider).

Guest repellent. LMAO! So true! Or white elephant gifts. I remember getting stuck with some waxen-seashelled anomaly one Christmas at a White Elephant party. Those cheap bastards!

Clublint-
Thanks! I thought the ice cream scoop display was pretty cool, but then I get a kick out of the weirdest things. Lol!

P.s. I'll let you in on secret...trust me, my pictures don't always turn out that hot either. Thank god for Photoshop. ;)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:42:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.