Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Very Bad Things

WARNING:
Today's blog entry is for mature audiences only and may not be work "appropriate."

If you are easily disturbed, have a weak constitution and/or are prone to night terrors, today's blog entry is definitely not for you. You have been warned.

Today's entry is a little more disturbing than I usually get on my blog, but some of these pictures made me laugh so hard I was forced to share them. Besides, I'm assuming most of you who read my blog are no stranger to nudity, but in the rare case that you are, I offer these words of advice: Get over it. Like it or not, the world isn't always a beautiful place and therefore sometimes defies all logic.



[1] It looks like Eileen Brennan is exposing her Private Benjamins! Okaaaay, it's not really Eileen Brennan, but it sure as hell looks like her. I'm not so sure McDonald's would approve of this product placement.

[2] This one may not be overtly evident...at first, but when it struck me, it cracked me UP! Someone needs to go back to the House of Wax and finish what they started. Geeze.

[3] These things are married...to men. There's hope for us all.

[4] That's not hot. I had a feeling I gave Paris Hilton (and yes, it's really her) kudos too soon. No longer content with "accidental" public nipple slips, she's upped the ante (as well as her panty). I could be wrong, but I'm assuming that's what I think it is. Either that or she's smuggling a yam out in her panties. By George, that's going to be her new nickname: Yam Panties.

[5] I died laughing when I saw this picture. Goddamn! Looks like someone got a little more than he bargained for. Helpful hint: If it has a face like Sarah Jessica Parker after being beat with a sack-o-hammers, has an Adam's apple and Sasquatch-sized hands...it's a man. DOI. Oh well, at least they have something in common, a must for any budding relationship.

[6] Aaaaiiiiggh! Mad TV's Dixie Wetsworth really exists! Either that or the woman from There's Something About Mary is on vacation. Yuck. She looks like that Zuni fetish doll from Trilogy of Terror.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lazy waxboy cracked me up!!

#4 ... icky camel toes!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DON'T THINK #4 IS A WOMAN AT ALL!! I TOTALLY SEE THE OUTLINE OF HIS JOHNSON!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Loup-
I'm glad SOMEONE could appreciate my deranged sense of humor. I got an overwhelming feeling of pious scorn, in regards to this particular entry. Oh well. There's no room for pussies or sticks in the mud, here at My So-called Strife. Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous-
It IS a woman! I swear! It's Paris Hilton! See her jewel-encrusted Blackberry!? No, in her hand. Not the cuntaloup.

Thanks for droppin'in and commenting! :)

Saturday, May 21, 2005 11:19:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.