Friday, May 06, 2005

This Blog Will Self-Destruct in 13 Days

I recently had an idea for a blog entry, but I need your help. The assignment should you choose to accept it, is this: Take an abstract self-portrait of yourself and submit it to me either via e-mail attachment or URL. I will then make a collage of them and post them on my blog, giving credit where credit is due. If you would like it cropped in a particular way, make sure you do that before submitting it, but be sure and let me know that you've already done so.Naturally, the photo will be re-sized to fit the proportions of my typical blog collages.

Keep in mind that an abstract self-portrait isn't necessarily a picture of yourself. It can be a picture of anything that conveys the way you feel, behave, a state of mind, etc. The deadline is Friday, May 13th. Send your photo to: KirkkitschBlog@aol.com, and put "Self-portrait" as the subject.

Naturally, I'll be submitting a new one for the collage, but in the meantime, here's my self portrait, to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I call it Fiscal Faux Pas. It describes me: Po'.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.