Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Keyword Klatch & Link Updates: Vol. 5

This month's keywords that led people to my blog (for more information, click here) are more fucked up than usual:
[ Click List For More Detail ]

• is elijah wood circumcised?
• buying the cow ryan reynolds pubic hair
• john schneider's penis
• jack the ripper tie sale
• is david naughton of american werewolf in london gay?
• john cusack circumcised or not
• cameltoe on bicycle seats
• diarrhea cartoons
• trampled by my babysitter
• angie dickinson's pussy


How these searches led to my blog I'll never know. Apparently my blog is a wealth of penis knowledge, even though I don't recall ever blogging about anyone's penis. There was also a search for "boston terrier farts," but I can't locate it now, but trust me, it was on the list. It also kinda freaks me out that people actually know to type in my screen name "kirkkitsch" when doing searches. I should be flattered, but I still find it kind of odd that someone would even know to use it in the first place.

This month's (as well as past month's) reoccuring question seems to be: "how much is a score?" So, withour further ado, here is the simplest way I have found to explain it:

A score = 20 years
Four score = 4 x 20 = 80
80 + 7 = 87
Four score and seven years ago = 87 years ago
1863
* - 87 = 1776

(*The date the Gettysburg Address speech was delivered)




This months favorite searches:

huge massive pec bouncing movies (Oh yeaaah. ROWR!)
strawberry shortcake, images, religious, clipart
michael schoefling (ROWR!)
jabber jaws the cartoon
two moon junction richard tyson photos (He was SO hot in that movie!)
arlington texas prostitute hangouts (WTF?)
why is it called a blog (A lot of people still don't know this one)

And last, but certainly not least, there seems to be A LOT of interest in my Johnny Knoxville and Ryan Dunn post, so that's why I've attached a great new picture of Johnny in today's blog entry.

New Links Added:

Beefcake
-Andreas Frey
-Athletic Briefs [French site]
-Eli Hanna
-Jaroslav Horvath
-Klock Fitness Center [German site]
-Kulturistika Dorostu [Russian site]
-Muscle Paparazzi
-Phil von Känel
-Stuart Core

Blog Resources
-Blogbinders: Turn your blog into a book!
-Blogthings: Cool stuff to put in your blog
-Jellycounter.com

Celebs
-Bobby Cannavale Haven
-Ryan Reynolds II

Ephemera
-Papergoodies

Fun 'N Games
-Jumble
-Paperdoll Heaven- Celebrity dress-up games

Fun Stuff
-Kevin Allison and Big Flux (thanks Nathan!)
-Scared of Santa Photo Gallery

Horror Movies
NEW category
-Horror Movie Cover Art
-Monsterland Toys

Movies & Television
-DVD Beaver

Pop Culture
-Artghost
-We Ain't Cool

Resources
-Leo'd Icon Archive (thanks Kate!)

Time Machine
-i80s.com: The interactive 80's
-Seventies Design (thanks Timmy Ray!)
-This Day in Music
Blogs
-Lassitude
-Painfully Cool
-Timmy Ray

New Button
-Foamy the Squirrel ("I Hope You Choke On a Biscotti")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get some crazy search queries too ...
but not as crazy as yours. = )

I <3 Foamy the Squirrel.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

I like the one "cameltoe on bicycle seats" that made me laugh out loud!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Loup-
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one! If I sit and dissect each search I can eventually decipher how they arrived at my blog, but sometimes the keywords just leave me more puzzled than when I started.

Me too! Long-live foamy! I need his DVDs now.

Nccountry-
Lol! That one cracked me up too, but then the term "cameltoe" has always been funny to me. Did you know that there is a site called "ratemycameltoe.com"?! I'm SERIOUS!

I used to have an AWESOME picture of Mary Tyler Moore (as her TV character) in a jogging suit, with MAJOR cameltoe. It was friggin' HILARIOUS! If I find it again I'll definitely post it. Guaranteed to crack you up! I can't believe they released it as a promotional photo!!

Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:08:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.