Thursday, April 21, 2005

Spring Has Sprung

Here is my latest collage of digital photos. I know some of them may seem odd, but I found them beautiful for one reason or another. I'm thankful my friends are so patient & understanding when it comes to me taking pictures of things that probably don't make sense to anyone else but me. Lol! Enjoy!

[1] A bush outside of Ho Ho Kitchen
[2] Popsicle case at the mall
[3] Assorted brightly-colored pots at Jo-Ann's Fabric & Crafts
[4] Assorted produce at the nearby Braum's ice cream store
[5] Braum's brand Lemon-Lime softdrink
[6] Lunch at Braum's. They make awesome hamburgers!
[7] Some guy from the latest V-8 commercial. What a cutie-face!
[8] Six Flags Mall has a green thumb
[9] Target's parking lot
[10] The colorful interior of the local Cinemark movie theater. How cool is that trashcan?! The Cinemark chain has the best interiors of any of the movie theater chains.
[11] Little Caesar's sign at their newest location down the street from where I live. Home of the $5 large pepperoni pizza! I've always loved their logo character
[12/13] The lush view from my den's window. I love how green everything looks early in the morning (7:30AM). Check out the silhouette of my cast-iron bunny bank!
[14] "Rain Lillies" in my flowerbed
[15] Freshly-bloomed Larkspur in my flowerbed
[16] The only sign of the Wisteria that was blooming around my doorway. It's all gone now (thanks a lot rain!)
[17] A cluster of leaves I found interesting in the library parking lot. They had accumulated next to a cement parking space marker

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crinkle cut fries? I haven't seen those in a restaurant in ages. Making a mental note to eat at "Braums" next time I am in Texas (which is about the only place I have ever seen a Braums, I think).

Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Wisteria!! It is one of my favorites!

ooooo Pizza Pizza!!! I miss their breadsticks!

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Excellent collage!

Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave2-
You gotta love crinkle cut fries. They're still my #1 choice when I buy frozen french fries. The only other place I can think of that serves them is another hamburger chain called Burger Box. They have GR8 haboigas too!

You know, I didn't realize that Braums were so scarce until I started talking to other friends in other states. It must be a Texas thing. The good thing about Braums is that you can't go wrong with them. Regardless of location, they are always good.

Loup-
Me too! It smells so nice. I love opening the door to get my mail or coming home from somewhere and standing there on the front porch, taking in their aroma as I open the front door. Mmmm

I know what you mean! I LOVE their breadsticks. Remember the limited-time ones that used to have pepperoni in them? ROWR! All of our Little Caesar's left about 6-7 years ago and now they are coming back in the DFW area with a vengeance. Yum!

WordsRock-
Thanks, Suzanne! You made my day! :D

Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:46:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.