Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pretty Pretty*

Thank God for virtual friends, otherwise I may never have any. Lol! I finally got around to getting some friends over at MySpace.com, and for the record, neither of the Louies here are the one I originally blogged about. That Louie declined my (multiple [2]) requests of friendship. See? I told you he was a jackass. The ones with X's on them are the Indian givers: they gave their friendship then rescinded it. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I have 7 favorites, can you guess which ones?

*Barbarella reference

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I like the Natalie Gr one. usually people pic an image that is attractive, or at least funny or cool in some way -- she's an original with a better sense of humour. Love her! :D

Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
I love Natalie, too. Mindy Cohn rocks. I just watched The Boy Who Could Fly and totally enjoyed seeing her all over again.

BTW, my favorites are:
1- Kristopher
2- Mel
3- Miss Piggy
4- Landon
5- Oscar
6- Julian
7- Christopher #2

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:31:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.