Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Manna, Thy Name is Grilled Chicken Romano Panini

I dedicate today's blog entry to fellow chicken panini-lover, Chana over at Bunny Burrow. I recently had one of these heavenly Grilled Chicken Romano paninis (read sandwich) at a nearby Schlotzsky's. Short of re-enacting the infamous orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally, it was a-ma-zing. The sandwich ingredients consist of: Grilled chicken breast and gruyere cheese with sweet red peppers and fresh baby spinach, served on a toasted artisan bread. Heavenly.

And speaking of Heaven, I won't be getting in anytime soon. Having left my camera at home (idiot!) I chose to risk the eternity of my very soul, to steal this picture from the table topper at my table and scan it, just for you, my loyal reader.

I urge each and every one of you to do your delicious duty and go get one today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha J. said...

That looks like a damn good sammich! Yum! :)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Did it really look like that?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...are they better than the paninis at Corner Bakery?

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nccountry-
Oh, it IS a DAYUM good sammich! So good, I even ordered one to go. Lol!

Chad-
Yeah, pretty much. It was a little more smooshed (I assume from them cutting it in half), but yeah, it really looked like that. No complaints here.

Stacy-
I'd have to say yes, and I am a big fan of Kountry Kitchen. I'd even go so far as to say it was better than the paninis at Jason's Deli, and those are pretty doggone good (AND comes with a dill spear!). I am one of those people who gets creeped out by gristle, and unlike the Jason's panini, the Schlotzsky's was gristle-free. Poifect!

Monday, April 11, 2005 6:59:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.