Sunday, April 03, 2005

About Face

This has got to be one of the coolest little programs I have run across in a long, long time. Introducing Portrait Illustration Maker!!

Now you too can create an anime portrait of yourself! Just type in the specifics: Hairstyle/color, eyes, face shape, mouth, eyebrows, etc. You can even add wrinkles, face lines, facial hair and more! THEN add fun stuff like headwear, eyeglasses, and even change your background setting. It's easy and lots of fun to play with (*note: Don't bother with the up/down, left/right feature, it's not really that important.). It took me a few tries before I got my nose right. I guess you could say it was the first time I've had trouble picking my nose. Ha! I kill me...sigh. But seriously, go try it out and post 'em on your blog. All the cool kids are doin' it!

P.s. For more online fun, check out the puzzle I made, here at Puzzle Maker! (*You'll need to have 'Flash' installed)

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.