Sunday, March 27, 2005

Thank You, Easter Bunny! Bawk! Bawk!

Hi everybody! The Easter Bunny, with the help of his trusty pal The Easter Pug, dropped by my house this morning and left me some Easter goodies! Marshmallow Peep bunnies, Cadbury caramel eggs, Necco mini malted eggs, some Pastel Lifesavers and my latest reason for living, a Zagnut bar! The Easter Bunny knows me so well! It's Easter magic! By the way, if you haven't tried the Pastel Lifesavers, they are a must. They come in 4 limited edition flavors, but the Banana and Cotton Candy ones are out of this world! Pick some up today (or at a significant discount tomorrow)!

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter (click this hyperlink for an Easter treat from me to you!). My Easter wishes to you come via some scans of my vintage greeting cards collection. I hope you enjoy them!


[Click Image For A Larger Version]

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Aaaawww...the cards are so cute! Especially the little bunnies at the bottom, they're my favorite! A happy Easter to you and all your readers. :)

Sunday, March 27, 2005 3:18:00 AM  
Blogger girlzoot said...

So did the pug carry the baskets, or the bunny carrying the baskets? I don't traditionally think of a pug as a beast of burden, but I can see where Easter and the goodies associated couldc bring out the worker side of the pug.

Monday, March 28, 2005 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
I'm glad you like the cards. I just love them. They just don't make 'em like they used to, do they? I hope your Easter was a happy one. :)

Seth-
Thanks Seth! I hope you had a good Easter. And I'm sorry to report, the caramel eggs are MINE! Mine mine mine! WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Well, okay. You can have one, too. (P.s. they are on clearance now! Whoopee!)

Girlzoot-
Actually, the Pug colored the eggs. That's why his eyes are so bloodshot. He was up late. It's a little-known fact that Pugs love to decorate Easter eggs. And in a pinch, they'll help deliver them sometimes too, as was the case at my house.

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:28:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.