Saturday, March 19, 2005

According to the 'Are You Dominant or Submissive?' Quiz, I Am a...

switch

Switch!


Top. Bottom. Giver. Taker. You can't make up your mind.
And truth is, why should you? Kink is wildest when you can switch roles.
You're ability to get off in all sorts of ways makes you a versitile lover.
You can get along with a sub or dom - but another switch is what really blows your mind.

Are You Dominant or Submissive?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva


I stumbled upon this quiz while blog surfing ages ago. Naturally, I had to take it. Call me square, but I didn't even know there was such a term. Anyway, the quiz was fun to take and the possibility that some of my readers would even consider taking it, much less post their results, made me laugh. So, naturally, I had to post my results and taunt you all. Lol! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I to learn abt it in detail?

Sunday, November 20, 2005 5:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.