Saturday, March 12, 2005

Create Your Own Garbage Pail Kids!

For those who grew up in the 80's (or at least remember them), you'll undoubtedly remember Garbage Pail Kids trading cards. Last year the maker's of the cards starting making new ones (available at a 7-11 near you!). Well, now you can design your very own Garbage Pail Kid!

To get started, just click here and register (it's fast 'n free). You can change backgrounds, add animations and even sound! To see some that friends of mine created, go here, here, here and here! Here are my latest creations: (to see them with their animations, go here, here and here!) Have fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hi Kirk! Did you get my email about your Christmas package?

Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg! I am a girl of the 80's but I don't remember those! For some reason they look suspiciously like those durned Cabbage Patch kids...
Maybe that's what's wrong with me! I missed out on the whole Garbage Pail phenomenon.
chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
Yep! I e-mailed ya back! :)

Chana-
Chana, Chana, Chana, where were you to ahve missed out on the gross-out fun of Garbage Pail Kids? You'll have to get some now. Be the envy of all your friends! ;)

You're right though, they were created as a spoof response to the popularity of Cabbage Patch Kids at the time!

Terri-
Heh heh! I'm glad you share my twisted sense of humor. May I call you "Soulmate?" lol!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:19:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.