Saturday, March 26, 2005

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

...choppin' down the bunny trail, clippity-cloppity, something else is on the way...

How'd you like to see this toothy cutie lurking in the bushes on Easter morning? A friend of mine recently sent me this photo. No warning, no nuthin'. Just told me "Open your e-mail. I just sent ya something." She sent me something alright: nightmares! I am officially traumatized. Werewolves already creep me out and since this thing is even funkier than a werewolf, I think I'd be leavin' some serious Raisinets all up and down the good ol' bunny trail if I ran into this thing on a dark night. Hell, any time! Creepy creepy creepy. Thanks a lot Rachel.

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

That has got to be photoshopped!

I love the bunny in your profile pic! Have a wonderful Easter, Kirk!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

That has got to be the creepiest picture i have ever seen. I can't even look at it now!

Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

Holy SHIT! That's both creepy as hell and wonderful. I may have to steal it from you. :-P

Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
Of course. I totally agree. It's obviously a picture of someone's first visit with Santa, but Santa's face has been Photoshopped out and replaced with freaky bunny!

NCCountry-
Tell me about it! I'm not kidding when I say this picture creeps me out. ::shiver:: How'd you like to wake up late at night with that thing looming over you? Yipes!

Cheeky Prof-
Lol! I'm glad you like it. And you're right, it does pull double duty: Initially I found it funny but then I found it extremely creepy.

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:23:00 AM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I'm a little scared of that thing. The Rabbit took my baby! Ack

Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:07:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.