Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Diarrhea: It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore!

Today's blog entry is dedicated to Marvo over at The Impulsive Buy, who risks his life and stomach lining on a daily basis. Kudos!

Do you have a mortal enemy? A grudge against a fellow co-worker or loved one? If so, the masochist folks at Homestyle Express have managed to package diarrhea into handsomely-packaged, yet affordable, "meals."

I'm not sure whose home these meals were styled after, but I have a sneaking suspicion it was the home of a serial killer or throat Cancer patient. 'Cause, let me tell ya, these things are A-W-F-U-L!

The 'Chicken Salsa Rice Bowl' made me want to Merengue to the nearest garbage disposal. While, after the first delectable bite of the 'Four Cheese Tortellini' I was compelled to simply open my mouth and let the contents therein fall back into it's original microwaveable receptacle. Seriously. It was a moveable feast: it moved from the microwave right to the trashcan. You've been warned.

This has been a public service announcement.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the worst products make for the best reviews. I think I might have to try these.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:39:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

A review worthy of Bad-Candy.com. :D Poor Kirk...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Marvo-
Okaaaaaay, but don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you have some serious TUMS around if you do attempt to consume one of these "meals." I won't be held responsible for your colon.

Gatochy-
Aww, thanks. Lol! I love that site! I know a little about bad candy too. Enough to know not to buy anymore candy from an Asian supermarket.

Friday, April 01, 2005 3:32:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.