Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Spring Cleaning: Ground Zero

I've recently been doing some "spring cleaning," I guess you could call it. Long-overdue organizing is more like it, though. Anyway, I am running across all kinds of "treasures," some of which I'll be showing you at a later date (my favorite baby picture, books, photos, souvenirs, etc.). Amongst these items also includes a bunch of CD singles (and these are just the tip of the iceburg, so far), so I thought I'd load them all into the ol' iTunes before I put them in a box and put them out in the garage (AKA The Bottomless Pit). My point is, I thought you might be interested in seeing what they are. Since I am a huge remix fanatic, 95% of them are remixes, a lot of them rare and/or hard-to-find. If anyone is interested in any of them and have Stuffit Expander™, I'll be more than happy to DropStuff any of them for you and e-mail them to you: MP3 format, of course. Lots of good stuff. Just let me know. P.s. Leave any moral dilemmas you may have at the door.

  • Depeche Mode- Personal Jesus/Dangerous
  • Jamiroquai- Supersonic
  • The Mighty Dub Kats- Magic Carpet Ride
  • The Fifth Dimension- Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
  • Toni Basil- Mickey
  • RuPaul- Supermodel/House of Love
  • The Cure- Lovesong
  • The Shamen- Make it Mine
  • Depeche Mode- Enjoy The Silence
  • Abigail- Losing My Religion/Constant Craving
  • His Boy Elroy- Chains
  • The Backstreet Boys- Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
  • The Timelords/The KLF- Doctorin' the Tardis
  • Ricky Martin- Livin' la Vida Loca
  • Janet Jackson- Rhythm Nation
  • Bauhaus- Bela Lugosi is Dead
  • Dean Martin & Julie London- Sway Remix
  • Church of Extacy- Oowee I Am Ready
  • Armand Van Helden- The Funk Phenomena
  • Fatboy Slim- Star 69 What The F**k
  • Yaz- Situation
  • Front 242- Interception
  • Messiah- Temple of Dreams
  • White Zombie- Thunder Kiss '65
  • Army of Lovers- Crucified/Ride the Bullet
  • Absolutely Fabulous- Absolutely Fabulous
  • They Might Be Giants- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
  • The Soup Dragons- I'm Free
  • The Cure- Lullaby
  • *NSync- I Want You Back
  • PM Dawn- Set Adrift on Memory Bliss
  • The Cure- Pictures of You
  • Depeche Mode- Barrel of a Gun
  • Depeche Mode- Policy of Truth
  • Babylon Zoo- Space Man
  • Dionne Farris- I Know
  • Book of Love- Boy
  • The Bloodhound Gang- The Bad Touch
  • Bigod 20- The Bog
  • Frontline Assembly- Plasticity
  • Waterlilies- Tired of You
  • Mr. President- Coco Jamboo
  • New Order- Spooky
  • Electronic- Disappointed
  • Banco de Gaia- Obsidian
  • Depeche Mode- Master and Servant/(Set Me Free) Remotivate Me
  • Depeche Mode- It's Called a Heart/Fly On the Windscreen
  • Frontline Assembly- Millennium
  • New Order- Bizarre Love Triangle
  • Orgy- Blue Monday
  • Boxcar- Gas Stop (Who Do You Think You Are)
  • Erasure- Chorus/Snappy
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers- Give It Away
  • Erasure- in My Arms
  • Adamski- Space Jungle
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers- Taste the Pain
  • The Cure- Never Enough/Let's Go to Bed
  • Ruby- Tiny Meat
  • Whitney Houston- Heartbreak Hotel/It's Not Right But It's Okay
  • Jeremy Jordan- The Right Kind of Love
  • The B-52's- Roam
  • Daniel Bedingfield- Gotta Get Through This
  • No Doubt- Ex-Girlfriend
  • Fatboy Slim- Praise You
  • Le Click- Tonight is the Night
  • 2 Bad Mice- Bombscare
  • Tinman- Eighteen Strings
  • Bizarre, Inc.- I'm Gonna Get You
  • Blur- Boys & Girls
  • Alice Deejay- Will I Ever
  • Cypress Hill- Insane in the Brain
  • Deee-Lite- Groove is in the Heart/What is Love?
  • Duran Duran- I Don't Want Your Love
  • Duran Duran- All She Wants Is
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmmm... given all the Depeche Mode, New Order, and The Cure in there, I'm going to have to explore some of the artists on your list that are unfamiliar to me.

    Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:16:00 AM  
    Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

    Dave-
    Cool! I think you'll enjoy Yaz, Book of Love, and Daniel Bedingfield.

    I thought for sure you'd want the Dr. Who theme-sampled "Doctorin' the Tardis." God, I love that song! It ranks right up there with "I Know There's Something Going On (Frida)," "Rigormortis (A Split Second)," and "I Go Crazy (Flesh For Lulu)," as one of my all-time favorite songs.

    Monday, April 11, 2005 6:53:00 AM  

    << Home

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.