Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Celebrity Eyecandy: Volume 1

I love my celebrities. They compel me to buy their movies, magazines, albums and watch their TV shows. I even keep scrapbooks on some of them. With that in mind, I decided to make a collage of some of my favorites. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceburg. They come from all facets of stardom: Actors, actresses, musicians, comedians, etc. And that's not even counting all my favorite classic Hollywood movie stars! I guess it'll be a work in progress. Consider this Volume 1 in a series.

The celebrities from left to right are:
Janeane Garafolo (pre-gonzo political activist), Justin Timberlake, Ryan Phillippe, Joshua Jackson, Steve Harris, Johnny Knoxville, Vince Vaughn, Jeremy Renner, Elijah Wood, Theron Benymon, Dominic Purcell, Cynthia Nixon, Vin Diesel, Alan Tudyk, Trevor Blumas, Martha Stewart, Corey Hart, Ben Affleck, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Clive Owen, Reb Brown, Todd Stashwick, Ryan Dunn, Kevin Christy, Danny Masterson, Michael Pitt, Matt Keeslar, Kerr Smith, Jude Law, Benji Madden (of the band Good Charlotte), Austin St. John, Tom Everett Scott, Jake Gyllenhaal, Andrew Bowen, Simon Callow, Kevin James, Donovan Patton, Julian McMahon, Nick Lachey, Nicole Kidman, Matthew Collins Newton, Josh Duhamel, Toby Maguire, Sean Astin, Roger Taylor (of the band Duran Duran), John Mayer, Jesse Metcalfe, Brandon Davis, Tom Irwin, John Livingston, Mike T. Nelson, K.C. Armstrong, James Marshall, Tom Sizemore, Mario Lopez, Vince Vaughn (yes again!), Richard Gere, Brittany Murphy, Kevin Spacey, Lyle Alzado, Cher, John Slattery, Madeline Kahn, LL Cool J, Ryan Reynolds, Andrew Stevens, Sean Astin (yes again!), Craig Bierko and Filip Nikolic.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I remember seeing that Martha Stewart photo on Larry King when her daughter was interviewed and she talked about that pic. She's unrecognizable! She looks like Veronica Lake or something!

Nicole Kidman is incredibly beautiful. Don't you just love her new hair cut in Birth?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:03:00 AM  
Blogger girlzoot said...

I love Alan Tudyk, he could be more naked I'm saying.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
I so agree! I just love the photo. Actually, it's just one of a hundred AMAZING photos from the book by makeup artist-to the stars, Kevyn Aucoin, called Making Faces. In the book he makes some of today's hottest celebrities into spitting images of some of Hollywood's classic movie stars. And you were right in your analysis, Martha Stewart was supposed to be 'Veronica Lake.' It's such a great book. $12 at Half.com (http://tinyurl.com/create.php)

And YES, I thought Nicole looked beautiful with her short 'n sassy hairstyle in Birth. I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but I've seen the trailers and she looks great.

Girlzoot-
Alan Tudyk is so HOT, but then this is coming from a person with a nose fetish. Lol! I think he's dreamy. I thought he was hottest in the movie, A Knight's Tale. Heath Ledger, feh. They can keep him. I'll take Alan any day.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:22:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.