Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Survey Says...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kirkkitsch
Birthday:September 28
Birthplace:Fort Worth, Texas
Current Location:Arlington, Texas
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'10"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
The Shoes You Wore Today:Shoes?
Your Weakness:Books, movies, a pretty face, a sense of humor
Your Fears:
Your Perfect Pizza:Sausage & black olives
Your Most Overused Phrase On an IM:Lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Ech, sunlight"
Your Best Physical Feature:I have one?
Your Bedtime:Whenever I lose consciousness
Your Most Missed Memory:
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonald's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
Do you Sing:Only when alone
Do you Shower Daily:Define "daily"
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Been there. Done that.
Do you want to get Married:No, never
Do you belive in yourself:No
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:No
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Define "get along"
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them
Do you play an Instrument:Only if you buy me dinner first. Lol! Jk. No.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No
Have you ever eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:No, but I've heard all the world's a stage.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Yes
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Lol! Shyeah, right
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:Yes
How do you want to Die:By my own hand
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I will never grow up
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:No preference
Weight:Anyone who I won't snap like a twig when I hug them.
Best Clothing Style:Whatever's clean & comfortable
Number of Drugs I have taken:0
Number of CDs I own:I have no idea
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:6...that I can think of

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.