Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaack

Some of you may have noticed that my blog page was blank and/or not loading, for the majority of the day yesterday. I noticed this too, around 7AM, but assumed it had something to do with my computer, so thanks to those of you who e-mailed me to let me know about it.
I e-mailed the people here at Blogspot, but have yet to receive a response. Oh well, I can't complain (too much), it's not like they're not giving me all this cool blog space for free. Besides, it's fixed now and I didn't lose all my blog entries, like I had originally feared.

If that had happened I would've, in the immortal words of Samantha Baker of Sixteen Candles: "shit twice then die." (even though I have them all saved to CD-ROM, for just such an emergency)

So, anyway, just wanted to let you know what happened, assuming you noticed something happened. Lol! Anyway, I'm back. Long live My So-Called Strife!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad to see it .. I was jonesin' yesterday!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:55:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.