Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spooky Stuff on TV

It's just been brought to my attention that tonight's episode of The Antiques Roadshow (which I think maybe I've seen 1 episode of in my entire life) will be highlighting antique and vintage Halloween decorations! I'm super-psyched! I love vintage Halloween decorations! The show synopsis also promises a copy of Edgar Allan Poe's first book! How cool is that?!

The show comes on PBS at 7PM (CST) and runs for 30 minutes, so set your TiVo, VCR or whatever, but don't miss it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha J. said...

I used to watch the antique roadshow all the time on saturday and sunday afternoons when i lived back in north carolina there was nothin' on t.v. We didn't have cable at the time so i was bored out of my mind! AHHHHHHHH!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger M said...

I used to watch the English version all the time, but then they kept repeating the same episodes and then it just got old. My favorite things were paintings and toys -- and sometimes mystery objects that they would find out what they were for.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

This actually sounds cool. Hope I didn't miss it. Those hosts sort of freak me out, though.

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:18:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.