Friday, April 29, 2005

Celebrity Eyecandy: Volume 2

The celebrities from left to right are:
Johhny Knoxville (yes, again!), Douglas Smith, Matt Long, Chris Parnell, Tony Slattery, Bree Turner & Joy Gohring, Michael Buble, Alex McArthur, Timothy Olyphant, Noah Blake, Jay Underwood, James Marsters, Bobby Cannavale, Brent Taylor, Cary Elwes, Sarah-Jessica Parker, Scott Caan, Clayton Rohner, Ron Eldard, Chris Evans, George Stults, Carson Daly, Brad Rowe, Jesse Bradford, Salman Kahn, Marco Hofschneider, Matthew Perry, Joey ("Joe") Lawrence, Jennifer Aniston, Selma Blair, Robert Downey, Jr., Lou Ferrigno, Drew Barrymore, Ethan Hawke, David Duchovney, Mike Erwin, John Henton, Stuart Townsend, Giovanni Ribisi, Paul Rudd, Antonio Banderas, Luke Wilson, Christopher Knight, Alain Delon, Matthew Rhys, Thora Birch, Billy Zane, Al Santos, Christopher Meloni, Jeremy Northam, Daniel Bedingfield, Greg Kinnear, Alice Ghostley, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marky ("Mark") Wahlberg, Christina Ricci, Nicholas Brendon, Gilda Radner, Johnathon Schaech, Alex Dimitri, Brett Hollands, John Malkovich, Raoul Bova Sean Astin (yes, again!) and Casper Van Dien.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex McArthur aka Cody Gifford. I never wanted to be a motorcycle so badly in my life!!!

Friday, April 29, 2005 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger brandon said...

hey found your blog from a google search, I'll be back for sure!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony Slattery. Ohmygad do I love that beautiful, brilliant little man.
And I think I love you just a little bit now for including him *lol*.
Yum!


Jenni
forever-star.com

Saturday, May 07, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Loup-
Ah, 1989's 'Race for Glory.' I think my first encounter with Alex was the following year in Madonna's video for "Papa, Don't Preach." I wanted him to be MY baby daddy! ROWR! If you haven't seen "Devil in the Flesh" (it's a 1998 thriller...think of "Fatal Attraction" meets "The Crush."), then it's a must! He looks friggin' HOT in it! Shirtless! Double ROWR! Naturally, I own the DVD.

Beast-
Hey! Thanks for the comment/compliment! I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked my blog. You made my day! BTW, I enjoyed your blog a lot too. It's really hard to find people who are into bodybuilding and know who all the people are. I, myself am no bodybuilder, but I have been a big fan of its' celebrities since the mid 80's, so needless to say, I have plenty of favorites. I find the whole process/aspects of the sport fascinating.

Thanks for droppin' in and leaving a comment! :)

Ben-
Heyyyy, good idea! I've always wanted to do a sequel to "Weird Science," but in lieu of making another girl, making a guy instead. How cool would THAT be!

Thanks for commenting! :)

Jenni-
Aw, I'm glad someone else knows/appreciates Tom. He's definitely an underrated cutie. I think the first time I remember seeign him was in one of my favorite movies, "Peter's Friends." He was great as the overwhelmed/oversexed "boy toy." Whatta cutie. Great soundtrack, too!

Thanks for commenting! :)

Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:32:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.