Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Funnies

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was peaceful, which is always welcome.

As I've mentioned before, I'm currently cleaning out all the closets in preparation for my big garage sale (it's actually gonna be in the backyard, but to hell with semantics) coming in December. I'm currently all caught up with the main part of the house, but have to tackle the laundry room/back bathroom starting next week (god, I dread it). In the meantime, I have narrowed down my mementos to 3 or 4 cigar boxes, and one of those things among them was an envelope filled with misc. comic strips I'd clipped from various newspapers over the years. I've scanned them and posted them here for you to see. I hope you enjoy them! My personal favorite is the 1-panel, of The Quigman's. Click on the images to enlarge. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.