Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Guys Gone Filed: Volume VI


Vol.1 Vol.2 Vol.3 Vol.4 Vol.5


Okay, okay, I know a handful of these guys are nothing more than pretty boy-emo-clones, but what can I say? I likes my eyecandy! Besides, it's hard to find any hot guys these days who don't have some kind of something that sets them apart from the masses, whether it be their pooka shell necklace, assorted piercings, "fin" hairstyle, breakin'-all-the-rules facial hair (which I don't really mind, to be honest...within reason), baseball cap, rubber cause-du jour bracelets or kickass tattoos! So bear with me and just focus on their cute lil' faces and buff bods. Shhhh shhh now darlin', no talking. Just sit there and look pretty for Daddy. 'k?

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Don't you just hate guys who pluck their eyebrows? And that older guy with the Cesar's t-shirt is a little bit similar to Hugh Laurie.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

That one guy in like the 5th pic looks like he's gonna blow up! and the one with the blue shirt and blue hat looks really good! ;)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
I am so not into the whole, as my friends and I refer to it, "producted up" look. i.e. Shaped brows, extensive skin care regime, cologne, hair product(s), clothes labels for labels' sake, etc. I'm not saying I want to date someone who stinks or is overtly au naturel, but the whole primped and producted look doesn't appeal to me. I like masculine men. Clean, crisp scents. Like they say KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) ;)

Nccountry-
I'm not sure what you mean by "blow up," but if you're referring to the guy with his arms behind his head w/the date in the bottom right-hand corner of the picture, he is SO my type. ROWR! Come to think of it, I normally point out the one(s) I like best, and I didn't this time. He'd definitely be on the list, along with:

[1] The guy with the Hulk hands (cute!)
[2] The guy resting his head on the pillow. (Sexy!)

Amd you are sooo right. The one with the blue hat/shirt is hot. He reminds me a lot of the guy from Lord of the Rings/Lost: Dominic Monaghan...but cuter.

Stephaine-
U betcha! That's what they're here for: eyecandy. Never underestimate the power of eyecandy. ROWR! ;)

Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.