Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm Makin' a List and Checkin' it Twice...

*This post will remain at the top of the blog through Thursday, December 15th. New posts will be posted below.

Well, it looks like it's that time of year again. That's right. If you'd like to receive a Christmas card from me, e-mail me with the address you'd like the card sent to. Please be sure that you put "Christmas Card" as the subject of your e-mail, so that I will know you want a card.

Naturally, should you wish to reciprocate, I'll gladly give you my information as well. So what're you waitin' for? Get crackin'!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...will there be a photo of you on the Christmas card? :)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nathan-
I'm sorry, but I used all of my photos on my Halloween cards. If I'd only known you wanted one.

But seriously, if you feel like you must know what I look like, I can point you in the right direction. This is just between you and me, though.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.