Friday, November 05, 2004

Guys Gone Filed: Volume II

If you need an explanation of today's blog entry, please see the previous blog entry. Today's favorite: This one's a toughie, since the guy second from the left (at the top) has such a cute face, but if I had to pick just one, it'd be the guy in the bottom left-hand corner, even though I suspect the eyeglasses are just an emo prop.

BTW, new links in the following categories: Blog Resources (5), Food (3), Fun Stuff (2), Resources (3) and Shopping (1).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here this whole time I was looking for my picture on this post.

~Genuine

Friday, November 05, 2004 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Oh Genuine, I wouldn't embarass you like that. I know how shy you are about being adored. ;)

Monday, November 08, 2004 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Of course I am keeping up my Kerry/Edwards buttons. It'd be like leaving my Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker on my car (if I could have found one... living in a Red(neck) state, it's next to impossible). Besides, like you pointed out, it let's people know I voted with my conscience, not my checkbook.

Monday, November 08, 2004 9:16:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.