Monday, November 01, 2004

We are the Blogger World

Just 53 more shopping days until Christmas! Lol! Juuuust kidding. I couldn't resist. Wait, come back!

I'm celebrating the moments in my life! Checking in with my blog tracker, I've noticed something kinda exciting (to me, anyway). My blog is officially International. Mais, oui! I've had visits from such far away destinations as:
• England
• Japan
• India
• France
• Israel
• Belgium
• Jamaica
• Chile
• Portugal
• Vietnam
• Sweden
• Turkey
• Norway
• Lebanon
• Denmark
• Australia
• Singapore
• Mexico
• Argentina
• Canada
• Wyoming (Okaaaay, I just threw that one in there to see if you were paying attention)

Isn't that cool though? It's like Hands Across America, but without the actual human contact! I knooooow. That probably sounds like the equivalent of me sighing and saying "Davey Jones is the dreamiest!" But, I can't help it, it tickles me! Just think: how cool is it that someone in another country, far, far away, is sitting at their computer looking at MY blog? Of course, I've yet to mention how none of them seem to be returning, but let's not rain on my parade, shall we? All I'm saying is, technology can be a great thing sometimes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! From Japan! Came in on Blog Explosion and added you to my favorites!

Alex
http://hurlnecklace.mu.nu

Monday, November 01, 2004 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger Cheeky Prof said...

I much preferred Band Aid, myself, but it brings back memories just the same.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Hi Alex!

Thanks for stoppin' by and for adding me to your favorites!

Now, I have a question for you that is driving me crazy. I checked out your blog and there is a picture of you with a giant piece of toast. What is that?! I love it! At the risk of sounding weird, I love toast and toaster imagery. Just curious.

-Kirk :)

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Thanks KG! I'm glad you like me new "self pic." Special Ed cracks me up. I'm also strangely attracted to Bobby Fletcher (the puppet that's always belching). I think it's his voice. However, I think the actual guy who does the voice (Jim Florentine) is gross. I'm officially weird. Lol!

-K :)

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

You know what, Cheeky, so do I! I was just thinking about that the other morning after I had made my post. I prefer the celebrities of We Are The World, but like the song 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' much, much more. And also, they had George Michael. He purty.

-K :)

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 5:17:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.