Saturday, October 30, 2004

Autumn In Texas

These are just a few images I snapped over the last couple of days. (From left to right)
• This is one of my favorite roads to drive down, especially once all the leaves have changed colors. It's pretty either way really.
• Some mini pumpkins in a bin outside the local hardware store down the street from me.
• Indian corn in a bin at the same hardware store.
• A HUGE pumpkin priced at $60, outside the book sale.
• A cute little house that I pass on the way to the post office, all decorated for Halloween.
• The window at my favorite "old school" video store (more details next week).
• A really cute little ceramic votive candle holder I couldn't resist buying at the local hardware store, mentioned above. It's only about 6" high, but they had others that were 4X bigger! I wanna check back after Halloween, maybe I can get one for half price! There was also one that was just a black cat. Too cute!
• Pumpkins from the "Pumpkin Patch" outside the book sale.
• My favorite kitty statuette in the hallway outside my bedroom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Lol! You would have to notice that picture in the background! I'm gonna start calling you Eagle Eyes. Actually, I dunno who the picture is actually OF, but it was taken by a famous photographer of the 50's named "Bruce of L.A." (very fagalicious) I bought it on eBay when I first started, maybe 5 years ago. It's a nude. I thought it was a great, interesting photo. I'll take a picture of it later so you can see the whole image.

It's true! Since the pumpkins weren't marked (note: whenever ANYTHING doesn't have a price at a sale of any kind, it's never a good sign), I asked her what the price ranges were and she said anywhere from .75¢ to $60. When my eyes bugged out, she showed me the $60 pumpkin. It was big, but it wasn't THAT big. I'd have priced it at no more than half that, but hey, that's just me.

-Kirk :)

Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:32:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.