Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm Reading...

My friend Terri and I recently exchanged Halloween care packages, and included in the one she sent me was the 1969 book Limbo of the Lost by John Wallace Spencer. It's a relatively short book (seven chapters), but it's been a really interesting read, complete with 16 pages of illustrations. I had no idea so many people had simply disappeared, without a trace. And not only ships but aircrafts as well. And when I say "without a trace," I mean it: No debris, survivors, bodies, lifeboats, oil slicks, etc.

An interesting and quick read. If you happen to come across it some day, be sure and pick it up. It's currently out-of-print, but there's plenty for sale on Amazon.com for just , if you're so inclined. Not bad for a good book. Thanks Terri! :)

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.