Sunday, October 23, 2005

On Shelves Now...


I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Mad Magazine. I have fond memories of my mom bringing me misc. paperback editions of Mad when I was in the hospital at a young age. I've always loved the movie parodies in particular, especially the ones based on horror films.

Well, if you love the Mad horror parodies, then you're in luck. There's a special Classic Halloween issue on stands now that parodies The Shining, The Amityville Horror and others. In addition, there's a great little retrospective of "Rediscovered Covers", featuring Alfred E. Neuman as various classic monsters: Frankenstein, Dracula, The Invisible Man, The Wolf Man, etc. As an added incentive, there's even an Alfred E. Neuman Halloween mask, just in time for Halloween! (*click on the image of the Alfred Mask for a printable version)

So what are you waiting for? Go buy a copy now before they're all gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.