Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Hottest Crackhead Ever!

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know I have a tendency to set my sights on hotties in the weirdest of places: television commercials, catalogs, sales circulars, etc. Well then, it will come to no surprise to you that I have unearthed yet another one.

Recently, while going through a huge box of VHS tapes that I'd recorded on...yet didn't label, I ran across an old episode of Sally Jessy Raphaël's talk show Sally. It had to be an old one because she was still wearing those 80's red framed glasses of hers. Anyway, the episode was called "I'm Begging for Your Forgiveness," and there was this MONDO-hot crackhead on the show. Apparently he had neglected his family, blah blah blah. Sure, he's a scumbag. Sure, he's just one pinky ring away from Eurotrash, but dayuuuum, he is BEAUTIFUL. Yes, I said it. Mwah! ROWR ROWR!

3 Comments:

Blogger GrandPooOfAwesome said...

That's a hot crackhead. Of course, I think Michael Alig is hot. What's that say about me?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

I just love how smug and conceited he looks while he supposedly "begs for her forgiveness!" Lol! And his skin is so young compared to his graying hair! He doesn't even have a receding hair line. Weird...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

GrandPooOfAwesome-
He's a cutieface! I'd give him some kisses. And trust me, I understand what you mean about liking Alig. I'm one of those twisted people who thought Scott Peterson and Jeffrey Dahmer were hot. Oh well, we like what we like, huh? LOL

Mariana-
Smug is definitely the word. These screen captures were from when he was waiting backstage, listening to what his wife was telling Sally about his antics. He looks really apologetic, doesn'e he? I think he's been mugging in the mirror one too many times. Still a cutie, though. :D I like the gray hair! It just 'works' for some men. ROWR!

Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.