Sunday, October 23, 2005

Everything You Never Wanted to Know...

I got tagged by Princess Wild Cow, so here are:

20 Random Things About Me

01. I'm a hermit...until something better comes along.

02. Decades of exposure to ignorant assholes have made me the pessimistic skeptic you see today.

03. I often feel guilty about things. Some I can change and some I can't.

04. For a gay man, I'm not very gay-friendly. I consider my attitude a direct biproduct of the subculture.

05. Even though I may come across as an asshole in my posts, I really am a nice person. It'll probably end up getting me shot. You know what they say about nice guys...

06. I tend to fall in love with inanimate objects (movies, books, food). People, not so much.

07. I worry a lot about the future. I always have. I wish I didn't. It wears me out.

08. I don't have many friends in the real world, for whatever reason. Personally, I think it's because I put too high of expectations on them and I'm too pessimistic. It's a lot of work always playing comic relief and initiator.

09. It's my opinion that everyone has a dysfunctional family...even if they don't want to admit it.

10. I get worked up over things I have no control over.

11. Talking to my parents is like talking to myself. The porch light's on, but they went to bed hours ago.

12. I like a lot of things that are considered "age-inappropriate" by most adults: toys, coloring books, cartoons...

13. I'm a surface pessimist, but a closet optimist.

14. I can honestly say I don't miss anyone I went to school/college with.

15. I don't think I'll die of natural causes.

16. Sometimes I get the urge just to hold someone's hand.

17. Very few things keep me happy for the long term.

18. I can be bought.

19. I would have made a great Child of the Damned.

20. Individually, I like the smell of gasoline, mothballs and bleach.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a poopy-doop! You are far more interesting than I am. And creative. And funny. So, there...(raspberry sound and spittle hitting your face!)

Sunday, October 23, 2005 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Princess Wild Cow-
Aw, you're sweet to say that. (your check is in the mail)

A lesser grace-
Hi Meg! I love cynical people too, but my real love is sarcastic people! People who can keep up with me and my bitter ways! That always wins my heart! That and a wicked sense of humor!

There's no shame is admitting you can be bought. I dunno what my price is, but I'll know it when I hear it. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm glad you'll be back! I'll be right here. Just like E.T., but taller.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.