Tuesday, September 06, 2005

PEZ

Inspired by Pezgirl over at Lips Like Sugar, I decided to share my PEZ collection with you. I'm not what I would consider to be a "hardcore" collector, but I do have a few. I know there are some more lurking around here (I swear, I just saw the new PEZ witch that came out last year; it glows in the dark) somewhere (yes, Terri, I finally found it...then proceeded to lose it again! Lol! Sad.). I also have some of the short-lived, what I like to call the "experimental" PEZ dispensers. i.e. the Koala in the last photo and the PEZ pen, complete with sound, lights and "secret compartment" (for top-secret notes 'n stuff!). And, naturally, I couldn't find my weirdo battery-operated Power PEZ dispenser/carousel thingy. I also have a few of the mini PEZ dispensers that came as cereal premiums not too long ago. Also, I dunno why, but I especially like the specific store/chain tie-in PEZ dispensers. I only have 3 in my collection: the Jack in the Box clown, the Wal-mart smiley face and my latest one, the Walgreen's delivery truck. The Walgreen's one just came out and are in full supply at Walgreen's now! Run, don't walk!

Some fun PEZ sites you might find interesting:

Neat-O PEZ Items!
PEZ
PEZheads Online
The PEZ Store

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

My favorites of the bunch are the Odie and Garlfield cook ones, too cute!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to have a Spider-man PEZ head. I can't remember the last time I've had PEZ, however.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 4:59:00 PM  
Blogger Art said...

I had to give up my PEZ dispensers when I entered PEZ rehab. It was the only way I knew how to stop.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
I love me some Garfield. Always have. I was Garfield MAD in the 80's. I still love him. He's changed a lot over the years, though.

Rene-
Aw, you should indulge yourself. Where else can you get a toy AND candy for $1? I am in LOVE with the new Cola-flavored PEZ! Look for them!

Pezgirl-
Aw, I'm glad and flattered. :) Thanks! Now I have to find me one of those monster PEZ dispensers!

Terri-
Me too! I'd KILL to have some of the old Halloween ones. I love the way the old witches used to look. If they were smart they'd re-release some of the vintage ones. I would go GAGA over that!

Art-
In the immortal words of Michael Jackson "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:51:00 AM  
Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I'm a sucker for comic book and Star Wars Pez dispensers :) You can never have too many Chewbaccas.

Friday, September 09, 2005 2:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.