Thursday, September 01, 2005

Patience is a Virtue

I know some of you look forward to my posts about the people I see whenever I'm out and about. I apologize that there haven't been many to share lately, but it is summertime in Texas and I hate summertime. So, with the extreme heat, I have been laying low lately. On the rare occasion I do venture out, I always take my camera with me. However, I haven't seen anything photo-worthy lately. Like The Supremes once said; You can't hurry love. You just have to wait. Well, that also seems to be the case when it comes to candid photos/posts. Thanks for your patience. Once fall gets here, I'll be much more sociable. I promise.

Besides, my annual blog photo project is coming up soon, so you can call the shots when it comes to what you wanna see. Stay tuned for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.