Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Searching for My Lost Shaker of Salt...

I looooooove me some Jell-O. My favorite flavors are Watermelon, Pineapple, Peach and Grape. And now you can add the new, "limited edition"-flavor: Margarita! You heard correctly, Jell-O has released a Margarita-flavored gelatin! I highly recommend that you go getcha some and be the envy of all your friends.

You know that song by The Cure, Friday I'm in Love? Well, baby, it's just Tuesday and I'm in love...with Margarita Jell-O! Mmmmm mmm!

3 Comments:

Blogger babyjewels said...

This is as subtle as you can be without print "use me for jello shots!" right on the box. In big letters. With a complimentary coupon for Cuervo. And yes, I'm gonna buy it.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Terri-
Well, believe it or not, I recently found some good ol' Sundrop soda, so I used that. It turned out reaaaaalllly well. By the way, did you know it comes in Cherry flavor now?!

I didn't even know there was a Strawberry Dacquiri flavor! I'll have to look for that one now, too!

Babyjewels-
Lol! No shit! I was thinking the same thing when I bought it. That and how long it was gonna be before some disgruntled group of mothers suggested that Jell-O gelatin was promoting alcoholism. Oy vey. Just wait, I'm sure M.A.D.D. are on it right now.

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...salt! salt! Some people say that theres a woman to blame but I know it's my own damn fault."

lol just had to finish the song heheh.

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.