Thursday, July 28, 2005

The People in Your Neighborhood: Vol. III

[1] This nameplate is for one of the women who wait on me at the post office. She's really nice. However, whenever I see her name plate unattended (like so), I always wanna grab some nearby Liquid Paper and change it from AMRIT to ARMPIT. Yes, I'm 8 years old.

[2] David Crosby mails a letter. Oy. I will never understand the appeal that some aging men have with maintaining a ponytail. It must be a generational thing. I call it the Richard Grieco Syndrome (AKA Steven Segal Syndrome). If it is a generational thing, keep watch for MY generation to be sporting A Flock of Seagulls hair in about 20 years. Retarded.

[3] This woman, apparently going through her Witness Protection Program phase, was so fabulous and impatient that I wanted to grab her fuckin' tapping foot and snap it in half like a breadstick, while she waited in line.

Apparently she had sent a package to someone in France (fabulous!) and they hadn't received it yet. As it turns out, the dumbass she sent it to never thought to check the fuckin' POST OFFICE for the package. DERR! And somehow this was the U.S. post office's fault. Her defense was that France has multiple post offices and she didn't know which one to go to. Wow. Viva la Difference! Idiot. I so wanted to laugh when the woman at the counter advised her to tell the addressee to call information and find out what branch was nearest to her location. DUH! The woman, realizing what a dumbass she sounded like, still was in the mood to argue about it, though. Moron. P.s. Her feet were crustier than the sourdough bread at Macaroni Grill.

[4] This asshole is another example of the self-proclaimed "Mover & Shaker." This particular post office is SMALL and this jackass talks at full volume for the entire duration of his wait in line, spouting such pretentious business lingo as "Oh, it's a done deal. It's just a matter of taking him to lunch to seal the deal." Whatever, asshole.

[5] Make room for Impatient Woman AND her polka dot pants! This woman had the patience of Starr Jones at Jack in the Box. I swear to God, the post office BREEDS these type of people.

[6] I saw this guy at the post office, attempting to use the new self-serve postal machine. I thought he was hot. I have a thing for older men, though. Niiiiice legs. I had to restrain myself from vaulting over the counter and frisking him. I'm so lonely.

[7/8] Meet DJ Conner's aunt, PJ Conner. Jesus Christ. Does she really think that hairstyle looks good? I snapped the first picture just as she was about to sniff a red bellpepper that she's dropped while unloading her cart. WTF? Why would you smell it after it fell on the floor?

[9] And last, but not least, this woman. I call her Limburger Loins. I went with Derik recently to the local Movie Trading Company and while I was walking around browsing, I had the misfortune of crossing this woman's path. And whatta path it was! Initially I assumed a sewage line had broke somewhere in the vacinity. I even went so far as to check the bottoms of my shoes. My eyes were burning like someone pepper sprayed me. Goddamn! Either this woman was a zombie (which would explain the noxious odor wafting from her sphincter) or she has some dire intestinal issues that need medical attention, ASAP! Someone get this bitch a diaper and some toilet paper.

*Read Volume I & II.

7 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

My post office visit today was so BORING compared to yours. Love the commentary, altough I have an overactive imagination, and I SWEAR I was smelling the nasty feet and mystery odor from limburger loins.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:49:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

I have a pair of sandals that look just like the nº4 guy! And the first thing that struck me when I saw the nº9 woman was the clothes she was wearing. Isn't that a bit warm for summer? Maybe she smells bad because she's been sweating like a pig all day.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I stood in line at the post office, the chick behind me turned out to be an overzealous Mary Kay Lady, passing out her card to anyone who would take it. Since I appear to be a very nice person, she moved in for the kill ... asking for my name, number, have I ever sold Mary Kay? Would I be interested in becoming a salesperson? Holy shit.
Of course I gave her a fake name and #.
I need a cameraphone.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:00:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

RagDoll-
You have to keep in mind that I don't come across these people all at once. It happens over a period of weeks, sometimes even a month. I just wait until I have enough images to make a collage.

Also, the smell wafting from Limburger Loins was no mystery. She obviously had some serious gas issues. i.e. Her farts smelled like something died.

Mariana-
Lol! I think maybe I wasn't specific enough about pic Nº 9. Her aroma had nothing to do with her choice of clothing and/or pespiration, but more with the farts emitting from her butthole.

Sheri-
You DO need a camera phone! A friend of mine specifically (so he claims) went out and bought a camera just for that purpose (to document the people/surroundings he comes across on a daily basis), then he goes and leaves the damn thing at home 98% of the time! WTF? Then he goes on to describe all these things he sees, and I'm left to my own imagination. So frustrating!

Oy, the Mary Kay women. They recently invaded Dallas and pumped a was of dough into the Dallas economy. According to one of the women the local news interviewed, they "love to shop!" Evidently, they love to use hairspray too. Just looking at the flocks of them I could feel the ozone layer depleating.

Thanks for commenting! :)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:11:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha J. said...

I hate goin' to my nearby post office. People are constantly chattin' on their cell phones and people stand way 2close to you, ught i hate that, anyway old people don't have anything better to do around here than to go to the post office and wait in line all day or go to the grocery store where i work at and get a load of groceries that they arent even goin' to be able to carry!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger Dennis! said...

Wow, in a shocking coincidence, my first thought on seeing No. 6 was also that he has really nice legs. And I thought, "What bad things is he going say about this guy?" but you didn't. :)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nccountry-
Oh trust me, I know. Chec out my post Old People Stink!.

Dennis!-
See? I do have a soft side, regardless of popular opinion! ;) I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for nice calves. They're one of my fetishes.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 2:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.